"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

6.3.08

Kits Are In!

Season ON!

And man did that bike fit ever make a difference! My last 20 minutes of my spin drill tonight was MUCH smoother and attainable, but still puke-in-my-mouth tough. It's really true: "it never gets any easier. You just go faster." I held 130rpm for 5 minutes, 135 for 3, and held 145 plus for 2 minutes! Yeah baby!

K-k-California, here I K-k-come!

2 comments:

darkhorse said...

I call technical foul.

There is no USA Cycling License number for "Darth Vader."

And everybody knows the Dark Lord of the Galatic empire is a Rickenbacker man, so the Fender in the background is an obvious clue to the fakeness of this photo.

cheers, andy

brianfmorrissey said...

Those are our aero helmets. And Vader moonlights at Green Dolphin on Wednesday nights. That's his jazz axe.