"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

14.1.09

Hump Day

January 14th: 187 lbs. And a new belt hole.

50 Days.

"In a world..."

----------

Blagojevich "taint"? You can say that again! Served, motherfucker.

----------

The opening auditions for American Idol are my favorite and the only thing I will watch of this show. I love the ones that come in and have no delusions about making the show, and just want to piss Simon off and make as big a scene as possible. They know they've won and that America will be talking about them at the coffee maker the next morning.

----------

Whoever is did the latest Subway commercial deserves a big, fat contract renegotiated. The 1812 Overture spot with the buttons flying off and chairs breaking over the cannon shots is brilliant. When the BOSU ball popped I laughed so hard I popped my buttons. Don't tell me Whoppers and Big Mac are going to make me a fat, disgusting, slob. Show me.

No really, please show me. I can't find a link to this spot, anywhere.

No comments: