"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

31.7.07

I love Hot Dogs

Sunday was Super Dawg.

Yesterday: Chubby Weiners. (If you haven't made it to this Lincoln Square addition, put it on your list. If only for the countergirl, if meat isn't your thing. I asked her what the difference was between the Chubby Hot Dog, and the regular Chicago dog. "Oooooh, it's thicker, longer..." she cooed. I love it when they coo. Get the chubby. It's worth it. And they have battered fries.)

So! Who wants to take an extra 30 minutes lunch and ride up to Hot Doug's with me this week to make it a hat trick?! "There's no two finer words in the English language that 'encased meats,' my friend."

Comment your affirmative.

No comments: