"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

7.8.07

Random Tuesday

Random thoughts for the morning:

When it's storming early in the morning in that half sleep area before your alarm goes off, the sound of the rain and thunder makes me have this recurring dream that I'm a flood-rescue worker. I'm constantly diving back in to rescue people. I think there was a helicopter in it this morning. My friends are always in the dream, although they alternate.

Once, at bible camp, an archery instructor accidentally shot a girl camper in the arm.

When I was a little kid of about 5 or 6, before I sat down to watch Saturday morning cartoons - before my mom was even up - I'd make myself a snack of graham cracker and Kraft singles sandwiches. To this day I can still taste them.

No comments: