"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

21.7.08

Wisco Weekend...

Oh, and I'm trying to arrange a ride for me and Katy this weekend from Kenosha's race to Milwaukee on Friday for the Great Downer Avenue Race the next day.

If you have extra space in your backseat and on your bike rack (just my bike) I'd sure appreciate it. In it for you is gas $$$, a place to stay at my cousin's house in Milwaukee, and the Friday Fish Fry dinner at Turner Hall downtown.

Just email me from the blogs profile page.

--------

UPDATE: problem solved. Join us for fish, chips, and beer at Turner Hall Friday night. We're the dorks wearing the funny hats.

1 comment:

Chris said...

i'd totally offer but my parents will be in town from california this weekend...