"It never gets any easier. You just go faster." ---Greg Lemond
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades." --- Eddy Merckx
"You drive like shit." ---The Car Whisperer

18.7.08

I See All, I Know All

I recently installed a metrics tracker on this site, through Google Analytics. I love it. It gives you lots of helpful information, such as what pages visitors are entering through your site, and the percentage of visitors that leave after one page view...very sadly, this number is quite high.

However, my favorite metric by far with Google Analytics, is the Keyword Tracker, which lets you see the search terms entered by people who found your blog.

A listing of some of my favorites, so far, in just the 4 days since I've installed the tracker:

5. "put it up her butt"
WOW. I can honestly think of not one page on my blog that would lead this searcher to me, but...AWESOME.

4. fat bottom girls poster
This one leads to my entry on my FBG poster from Queen's "Jazz" LP, and in fact makes that page the 2nd most frequent entry point. A great poster, and every cyclist should have this framed on his wall. I do.

3. hindemith symphonic
One of my favorite pieces and a recent subject of an entry. That this lead someone to my blog makes it all worthwhile. I need to keep up the "Music Education Night" series. I think Mahler 2 will be next...

2. joke pope mobile

A totally obscure joke, and the only people who I find that know this very long joke are the ones that I try to tell it to again. At least one person out there is trying to find it though, and The Car Whisperer came through.

1. was greg lamond a vegan
He better not have been!!! Tamara, was this you?!?

2 comments:

Jeff and Debi said...

Dude, the post about your crazy brother and the woman. Remember?

brianfmorrissey said...

D'oh! Of course!